How the pandemic affected me!

When the pandemic started, we just got two weeks off school in sixth grade thinking it was nothing. Those two weeks soon turned out to be the rest of the year. I decided to do at home learning for the whole year of seventh grade, with my friends. When I was at home learning, it was hard to keep up with school and get all the hands on experience those in class did. When I came back to school for eighth grade, it was hard to get back into going to school. I think it was a way better choice to go back to school, since it is a lot harder to do online. I feel like the pandemic brought me closer to my family and friends and helped me realize how serious the pandemic really was.

I got covid earlier this year, so did my mom, my dad, and my sisters. That affected all of us but we are back on the right track now! I have learned a lot about myself over these past few years that I would’ve never known. I am thankful that I got to experience online school, but I am more ready than ever for high school and going to school in person.